A & M institutes endeavors to impart such value based education to our students.A & M institute is a prestigious institution of higher learning ,with short but distinguished history and a bright future with The institute was established in 2008 by the elites of the pathankot with the commitment to provide management and technical education to the young people. It is a place where culture, tradition and modernity blend harmoniously to shape and mould the personality of the students in a healthy way. having successfully crossed the various hurdles encountered on the way of its growth, A & M institute has grown in status and strength today, and has become one of finest educational institution dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and excellence .to respond effectively and creatively to the crying needs of to today's society, the institute focuses on educational programmers which revolves around equipping our students with such qualities that they confidentially plunge into any field of activity which is socially USEFUL, intellectually ELEVATING and spiritually ENNOBLING.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF AMIMT
- Departmental forum each department has a forum to update the knowledge of students and staff in their fields of studies.
- Seminar hall with modern facilities in each department.
- Objective type testing for knowledge upgradation.
- Project Laboratory and Wireless LAN for students to carry out projects as part of their curriculum.
- Hobby centre for creative work in Management, IT & Agriculture Science.
- Central Instrument Service facility.
- Susamskriti, a cultural forum.
- Kalanjali, an Inter-collegiate cultural extravaganza.
- Technotsav, an inter-collegiate technical festival to coincide with National Technology Day on 11th of May each year.
- Outdoor Sports Complex, spread over 30 acres, comprising of stadia for Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis and Volley Ball courts and an Athletic track.
- Indoor Games Complex, having facilities for Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis and other indoor games, a well-equipped Gymnasium.
- N. Narayana Raju Memorial Inter-Collegiate Cricket Tournament.
- Uninterrupted power supply.
- Local Guardian Scheme to give personal attention to each student by the staff.
- Rain Water harvesting to meet water needs in the campus.
- Subscription of E-Journals published by INDEST-AICTE consortium.